Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lily’s Likes and Nora’s Nopes




My cat Phoenix recently had his teeth cleaned at Edmonds Veterinary Hospital. I enjoyed his sparkly white teeth and his fresh breath. My vet told me without daily dental care at home, the fresh breath and the white teeth would not last forever. I wanted what was best for my beloved Phoenix. The technician talked to me about a few options I had of things I could do at home to keep up on his dental health.

She first told me about brushing his teeth. Phoenix was not a good candidate for this option. He does not like his mouth handled and I was kind of nervous about putting my fingers in his mouth.

The next option we discussed was using dental treats but once again Phoenix was not a good candidate for that option either. He has never been a cat that likes treats, not even catnip!

Finally the technician suggested one more option, the C.E.T AquaDent drinking water additive. This product I just simply put in his drinking water and the enzymes do all the work for me. The enzymes keep the particles that form plaque from even sticking to his teeth: they don't even have a chance to turn into the hard smelly tartar. As soon as I heard this, I was sold and very excited…no work on my end and my pet gets to keep beautiful white teeth and no bad breath.

It sounded almost too good to be true. I purchased some of the C.E.T. AquaDent as his dental discharge and added it to his water right away at home. It was an easy transition adding this product to my daily routine. I simply added it to his water every day when I changed his water dish. Phoenix never even noticed something was different.  I love C.E.T. AquaDent water additive and I recommend it to all my friends to keep the pretty white teeth and fresh smelling breath.

Katee and Phoenix

Lily Likes;
Nora’s talking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment